Parent Support Group gathering - 23 Nov 08

  • Clarence Tan
    Message 1 of 1 , Nov 6, 2008
      Vegetariansupport group - update

      Calling All Vegetarian Parents,

      There are so many benefits to a healthy plant-based diet,

      and we certainly want only the best for our kids.

      Yet being vegetarian in a meat-eating world is not always easy.

      Come meet like-minded parents and share your experiences at the

      VSS Parent Support Group gathering:

      Sunday 23 Nov 08, 3.00pm

      Kampung Senang Holistic Lifestyle Centre

      Blk 106, Aljunied Crescent , #01-205

      (Near Aljunied MRT. Click here for a map)

      Cost: $6 per person

      (This is for a healthy snack provided by Kampung Senang)

      Topics will include:

      • Adequate nutrition for growing kids
      • Winning support from non-veg spouses and in-laws
      • Building strong, cohesive families
      • Common misconceptions about vegetarian diets

      Diana David, a long-time vegetarian and qualified dietician,

      will be there to give her advice on proper nutrition.

      Also meet vegetarian counselor Samuel Chua.

      Enjoy healthy snacks and refreshments as well as a delicious

      meal-in-a-drink smoothie demo at 4.30pm!

      So let’s all benefit from each other’s experiences and success stories

      and learn how to raise healthy vegetarian kids!

      Please RSVP by 17 Nov to psg@..., with your name and contact.

      This optional survey form will help us better understand your needs.

      Sincerely,

      The VSS Team

      www.vss.sg

      info@...