VSS - Vegetarian Food Brochure

  • Clarence Tan
    Message 1 of 1 , Sep 15, 2008

      Dear friends,

      A very exciting project is in the pipeline!

      Recently, STB (Singapore Tourist Board) approached us about producing a brochure to highlight the wonderful variety of vegetarian restaurants and food stalls in Singapore . Many tourists, especially from China and India , have been requesting this info.

      STB would distribute this in their local tourist centres, through hotels, as well as their offices in about 20 countries.

      This is an excellent chance to help support vegetarian eateries and boost demand for veg fare in Singapore , which will certainly benefit all of us. We need to put together a team to make it happen.

      Please get in touch with me if you can help in the following:

      • Graphic design
      • Photography
      • Copywriting
      • Sale of advertising space
      • Gathering info on food outlets

      Even if you can’t spare a lot of time, every bit of help counts.

      We look forward to producing a top-class brochure, so really hope to hear from you soon!

      Sincerely,

      Clarence Tan

      clarence@...