FULL - VSS New Beginning Launch Party - FULL

    Message 1 of 1 , Jun 13, 2008

      The bad news is that this party is now full. In fact, it’s over capacity.

      The good news is that we hope to have another in the near future. In fact, we hope it will be even bigger and better.

      Best wishes –george jacobs, president, Vegetarian Society ( Singapore )

      Dear Friends,

      VSS is all set to begin a brand new phase in our effort to build a kinder, healthier world!

      • Our spanking new website is finally up and running at www.vss.sg.
      • Members now get to enjoy these exciting benefits!
      • And to mark our renewed vision, we’re throwing a poolside party!

      VSS New Beginning Launch Party

      Sat. 21 Jun 2008, 6.30pm

      21 Balmoral Park
      Pinewood Gardens (Club house)
      Singapore 259850

      Enjoy a sumptuous dinner and an inspiring film - Create An Abundant Life - by acclaimed life coach and New York Times bestselling author Cheryl Richardson.

      We’ll also have the chance to learn from our 3 very special guests:

      Teresa Hsu, our guest of honour, is an amazing person for any age, but the fact that she still runs her charity for the underprivileged – Heart To Heart – at the age of 110 (111 this year) is really remarkable.

      Murugiah Rameshon is the current National record holder for the marathon. He’s also a physical education teacher, yoga instructor and of course, a long-time vegetarian.

      Ang Hwee is a local weightlifter and can certainly help put to rest the idea that ‘veggies make you weak’. Come meet this veg-powered strongman!

      There’ll also be door gifts and a lucky draw, so come celebrate with us, meet up with old friends and make many new ones!

      Cost for VSS members: $20, non-members: $30

      *Capacity is limited to 50 people (on a first come first served basis), so please RSVP to
      kheng@vegetarian- society.org, or call 62585031 now to reserve your place.*

      Payment can be made online via Paypal.

      Cheques should be made payable to Vegetarian Society ( Singapore ) and mailed to:

      3 Pemimpin Drive ,
      #07-02, Lip Hing Building
      Singapore 576147

      We hope to see you soon and look forward to an exciting future for VSS and vegetarianism!

      Sincerely,

      The VSS Team