Join the VSS Contingent for The New Paper Big Walk

    Message 1 of 1 , May 2, 2005

      The New Paper Big Walk

      Venue:  National Stadium

      Date & Time: Sunday, 22 May, 7.30am

      In 2003, VSS participated in the Big Walk, with a few of us dressed up in vegetables and fruits costumes & hats. It was great fun and attracted a lot of positive attention. This year, we are planning to do it again. But we need your support and your participation. The more the merrier to show our vegetarian movement. So for those fun-loving people, pls join in with the VSS contingent. You can also ask your friends along.  As we need to know how many people will be participating, if you are keen to take part, pls email to volunteer@....

      Thank you