VSS' 21-Day Veg Buddy Program

(510)
  • Vegetarian Society (Singapore)
    Apr 12 4:15 AM Expand Messages
      VSS' 21-Day Veg Buddy Program

      Are you interested in trying a vegetarian diet but you're not sure where to start? If so, then sign up for the FREE VSS' 21-Day Veg Buddy Program that commences on Saturday 18 May 2013 and ends on Saturday 8 June 2013!

      You will be paired with a Veg Buddy mentor who will help you successfully navigate your 21-Day journey. Not only that, all the participants in the Veg Buddy Program will be your support group as there will be many opportunities for group interaction through events and online channels.

      The Veg Buddy Program kick-starts on Saturday 18 May 2013 (Day 0) with a sumptuous welcome dinner cooked by your mentors, as well as a movie screening about the health and nutritional aspects of going veg!

      You will also receive a Veg Starter Kit packed with lots of useful info to help you go veg, such as basic health and nutrition advice, where to eat out in Singapore, and what resources you can use for cooking at home. You’ll also find restaurant vouchers that will come in handy for exploring the delicious vegetarian options in Singapore.

      Other fun events include a free cooking lesson that will leave you with simple and delicious recipes!

      The Veg Buddy Program ends on Saturday 8 June 2013 (Day 21) with a celebratory dinner.

      SPACES ARE LIMITED

      as we would like to make this an intimate affair - we want to ensure you get all the personalised attention you need! You can register online here. Once you have submitted the registration form, we will be in touch with you to let you know if your registration has been successful.

      It is possible for you to indicate your preferred Veg Buddy mentor in the registration form if you have a preference, but do note that due to logistical reasons you may not be paired with the mentor of your choice.

      MEET YOUR MENTORS ☺

      Click here to meet your Veg Buddy mentors!

      If you have any questions, please feel free to get in touch via vegbuddy@....