498Day Trip to NANAS - 15 Jul 2012

    Jun 29, 2012

      Day Trip to Noah's Ark Natural Animal Sanctuary (NANAS)
      Join us on another fun-filled day trip this July – we'll be enjoying a sumptuous vegetarian lunch and making lots of new four-legged friends at NANAS. (Our previous trips were all sold out, so remember to register early!)

      Sun 15 July 2012

      11am – 5.30pm

      $50 (VSS Members)
      $65 (Non members)

      Includes transport, lunch, NANAS entry fee.

      NANAS is a private animal shelter which was relocated from Singapore to Pekan Nanas, Johor in year 2000. Home to 700 free-roaming animals, including dogs, cats and horses, it occupies 10 acres of land in kampong-style settings.
      NANAS aims to provide a safe and secure home for their animal residents where they can live out their lives in happiness. Learn more about NANAS.

      11:00 am

      Pick up from Newton parking lot. Depart through 2nd link

      12:30 pm

      Lunch at Ci Yi Vegetarian Restaurant (JB)

      1:30 pm

      Arrive at NANAS

      4:00 pm

      Depart Nanas

      4:45 pm

      Drop off at Boon Lay MRT

      5:30 pm

      Arrive back at Newton parking lot

      Click here to register.
      Limited to 40 persons, so please register early. (Reservation is confirmed upon payment.)
      Please include your name, mobile number and VSS membership number (if applicable).
      VSS membership is now FREE for full-time students who are 23 and below!
      Click here to join now.

      Payment can be made online or by cheque.
      Make secure online payment here: www.vegetarian-society.org/nanas
      Cheques should be made payable to 'Vegetarian Society ( Singapore )'
      Mailing address:
      3 Pemimpin Drive,
      #07-02, Lip Hing Building ,
      Singapore 576147
      Join VSS and enjoy great discounts on all our events, plus many other benefits!