488MacRitchie Treetop Walk - 23 Dec 2011

    Dec 12, 2011
      MacRitchie Treetop Walk

      MacRitchie Treetop Walk

      NANAS

      Fri 23 Dec 2011

      Time:

      1 – 6.00pm

      Cost:

      Free

      Maybe the most exciting hike in SG is the TreeTop Walk in Macritchie Reservoir. VSS led a hike there back in 2008, and three years is far too long to stay away from such a great place. So, we're going again. Here are the details. Hope you can make it.

      Fri 23 Dec 2011
      Tell your boss that you can only work half day that day

      Meet up point:

      Venus Drive carpark – 1pm (see map)

      Bring:

      Drinking water, snack, rain protection, hat and other sun protection, herbal insect repellent and wear long pants, socks and covered shoes

      Hope for:

      Cool weather and no more than light showers

      Duration:

      Approximately 4hrs round trip

      Type of trail:

      Level, wooden boardwalks with some stairs, undulating dirt trails

      Price:

      Free for VSS members and friends; donations welcome

      Guide:

      Andrew Tay, a nature guide and vegan

      Objectives:

      Exercise, camaraderie; walking, talking and enjoying the fresh air and nature, which we help to protect by eating veg

      Registration not necessary. For inquiries: info@...

      Join VSS and enjoy great discounts on all our events, plus many other benefits!