351All You Need Is Love - Sat 14 Feb

  • Clarence Tan
    Feb 8, 2009
      Celebrating Universal Love

      Dear friends,

      On Sat. 14 February, let’s celebrate the many glorious facets of love…

      Love for that special someone,

      Love for family and friends,

      Love for mother earth, and

      Love for all our fellow beings.

      All You Need Is Love

      Sat. 14 Feb 2009, 7 pm

      7 Jalan Binchang (10 mins walk from Bishan MRT)

      Cost: Free (donations welcomed)

      Be charmed by a special song and (tap) dance performance

      by our favourite vegan entertainer and veteran showman,

      Daniel Thompson!

      www.danielthompson.com.au/

      Delight in a delicious vegetarian spread, lovingly prepared by

      VSS members and friends, including vegan pastries by Halimah.

      And if you have a special vegetarian dish, please feel free to

      bring it along for all to share and enjoy! Alternatively, a kind donation of

      $10 or more to support the vegetarian cause would be very much appreciated.

      All this plus games, good conversation and great company!

      It’s been called the most wonderful feeling, the only thing we need,

      the elixir of life and much more.

      Let’s celebrate this special day together with friends and loved ones,

      in a fun and meaningful way, as we work towards…

      hope for…and dream of…a better and kinder world.

      *Capacity is limited to 50 people (on a first come first served basis),

      so please register early at kheng@....

      See you on Saturday!

      Wishing you love and peace,

      The VSS Team