Re: there is no good or evil, there is only S I N (18+)

  • coloquialist
    Message 1 of 4 , Jul 1, 2002
      > NO! Thank Jonathan! He's the one putting this together, we are
      merely
      > pawns(?) in his game :)
      > Thank you Jonathan, for putting on Rasputina & the club, and for
      > asking me to be a part of both.
      > You're a very valuable member of our scene :)
      > LadySpider

      I figured this was the effort of Jonathan (although I have yet to
      meet the man in person, and if I have I don't remember - I'm
      horrible with names). Thank you all for putting forth extra effort
      to support the scene.

      As a side note, who all are the official Djs of the event? If the
      roster is not filled I would like to see DJ [A] fill a slot or make
      an appearance every once in a while. Just a request. :)

      I won't be able to support it this week or next week, but I will be
      here the week after that to come out and support the event. Its nice
      for us fools under the drinking age, but at the sign-up-for-the-
      draft age to get a place to hang out at.

      ~Subvert the dominant paradigm
      ~Brian D.