DARK SKIES TICKET PRICE INCREASE TONIGHT @ MIDNIGHT

  • Cameron Grant
    Message 1 of 1 , Apr 1, 2007
      THIS HAPPENS TONIGHT AT MIDNIGHT PST, sorry for the late notice guys,
      we missed a few lists, duho.

      Tickets to Dark Skies - The Singularity Event on May 17-20 south of
      Las Vegas are going up in price this Monday. They are currently $50,
      but on Monday they go to $75. We are very grateful to all of you who
      have purchased tickets so far and this is shaping up to be one of the
      best events of the year because of YOUR love and support!

      Please visit our website for tickets and more info.
      http://darkskies.vegasartists.com
      Dark Skies - The Singularity Event is the official Burningman regional
      event for southern Nevada and the southwest for 2007. Thanks for your
      support; we cannot do this without YOU!