Sanctuary 3/31/2006 Playlist and Thanks

  • Josh Franklin
    Message 1 of 7 , Apr 1, 2006
      Wow that was absolutely crazy last night, I hope everyone had at least as
      much fun as i did. We broke the 300 person cherry on the night and everyone
      seemed to be enjoying themselves. Here's the set from what Dj Delchi and I
      spun before keith started playing. I apologize for any confusion regarding
      the Djing after the band was done. Some things just can't be helped.

      Rev

      Dj Delchi
      QNTAl - Ad mortem Fesavus
      Die Form - Bite of God
      Die Form - Rain of Blood
      Atrocity - Lets Dance
      Chameleon's UK - Swamp Thing

      Rev Dj RaZorslave
      Ah Cama Sotz - While others Cry
      Bruderschaft - Forever (Remix by Feindflug)
      Abioforcen - Fantasy Overdrive
      Binar Code - Anorexia
      Oil 10 - Is it Sex?
      QNTAL - all for one

      Dj Delchi
      The Cure - Burn
      Ramstein - Du Hast
      Ministry - Theives
      Revolting Cocks - Do you think I'm Sexy
      Atrocity - send me an angel

      Rev Dj RaZorslave
      Wumpscut - Totmacher (VNV Nation Remix)
      Roger Roter - Without Tears
      Skinny Puppy - Assimilate
      Snog - Corporate Slave 2.0
      BiGod20 - Like a Prayer
      Zentriet Ins Antlietz - Gollum (Extended Club Mix)
      Tumor - Come to Daddy
      Broken Fabiola - Japanese Call Girl (Manufactura Remix)

      Rev

    • peoplelovemachines
      Message 2 of 7 , Apr 1, 2006
        And in case anyone didn't know. . .(which I doubt) Here's the pics.
        Miguel rocks my socks! :P

        http://www.myspace.com/miguelbizarre

        ~Agent

        --- In vegasgoths@yahoogroups.com, "Josh Franklin"
        <revdjrazorslave@...> wrote:

        > Wow that was absolutely crazy last night, I hope everyone had at
        least as
        > much fun as i did. We broke the 300 person cherry on the night and
        everyone
        > seemed to be enjoying themselves. Here's the set from what Dj
        Delchi and I
        > spun before keith started playing. I apologize for any confusion
        regarding
        > the Djing after the band was done. Some things just can't be
        helped.

        > Rev
        >
        > Dj Delchi
        > QNTAl - Ad mortem Fesavus
        > Die Form - Bite of God
        > Die Form - Rain of Blood
        > Atrocity - Lets Dance
        > Chameleon's UK - Swamp Thing
        >
        > Rev Dj RaZorslave
        > Ah Cama Sotz - While others Cry
        > Bruderschaft - Forever (Remix by Feindflug)
        > Abioforcen - Fantasy Overdrive
        > Binar Code - Anorexia
        > Oil 10 - Is it Sex?
        > QNTAL - all for one
        >
        > Dj Delchi
        > The Cure - Burn
        > Ramstein - Du Hast
        > Ministry - Theives
        > Revolting Cocks - Do you think I'm Sexy
        > Atrocity - send me an angel
        >
        > Rev Dj RaZorslave
        > Wumpscut - Totmacher (VNV Nation Remix)
        > Roger Roter - Without Tears
        > Skinny Puppy - Assimilate
        > Snog - Corporate Slave 2.0
        > BiGod20 - Like a Prayer
        > Zentriet Ins Antlietz - Gollum (Extended Club Mix)
        > Tumor - Come to Daddy
        > Broken Fabiola - Japanese Call Girl (Manufactura Remix)
        >
        > Rev

      • Caryn/Cherry Cheesecake
        Message 3 of 7 , Apr 2, 2006
          So, Beauty Bar (517 Fremont Street, less than a block from Fremont Street Experience) is now having a FREE Gothic-Industrial night on Sundays starting at 10 pm. Now, in the past I've sometimes tried to avoid this place because of the scenesters. BUT I did go check it out last Sunday. Clients weren't quite the usual "hip" suspects: only the bartender had a faux-hawk, and there were 3 real mohawks, 2 up! WHOO! And the music? The music was great!! Ohh, and I went w/ 2 other people, and they also really liked the music (actually, I think more than me), so you're not relying on just my opinion here! Anyway, I figure if we all show up, the crowd can only change for the better, what with the music already being good. SO WHO'S WITH ME?!? Let's get this party started!!

          ~ Caryn/Cherry Cheesecake

          PS - likely heading over to Gothic Bowling by midnight!! see: ----> http://www.myspace.com/gothicbowlinglv

          * http://profiles.yahoo.com/b_d_s_monkey * * http://www.myspace.com/b_d_s_monkey * * http://b-d-s-monkey.livejournal.com/profile?mode=full * *always believe what you believe in, and always believe in yourself*

        • Ammy
          Message 4 of 7 , Apr 2, 2006
            Just might be inclined to attend tonight.

[...]

            HYPERLINK
            "http://www.myspace.com/gothicbowlinglv"http://www.myspace.com/gothicbow
            linglv

            * HYPERLINK
            "http://profiles.yahoo.com/b_d_s_monkey"http://profiles.yahoo.com/b_d_s_
            monkey * * HYPERLINK
            "http://www.myspace.com/b_d_s_monkey"http://www.myspace.com/b_d_s_monkey
            * * HYPERLINK
            "http://b-d-s-monkey.livejournal.com/profile?mode=full"http://b-d-s-monk
            ey.livejournal.com/profile?mode=full * *always believe what you believe
            in, and always believe in yourself*

            HYPERLINK "http://www.vegasgoths.com"http://www.vegasgoths.com

            _____

            YAHOO! GROUPS LINKS

            * Visit your group "HYPERLINK
            "http://groups.yahoo.com/group/vegasgoths"vegasgoths" on the web.

            HYPERLINK
            "mailto:vegasgoths-unsubscribe@yahoogroups.com?subject=Unsubscribe"vegas

            _____

          • Agente
            Message 5 of 7 , Apr 2, 2006
              hmmmmmm. . . who's djing?

              --- In vegasgoths@yahoogroups.com, Caryn/Cherry Cheesecake

                Message 7 of 7 , Apr 2, 2006
                  Yeah. . .why the hell not :) I'd love to see my little miss Karyn.

                  ~Agent