Fwd: MY FIRST TASTE-BY PIYA

  • piyasdesires
    Message 1 of 1 , Sep 26, 2009
      --- In SMOKING TALES GROUP
      smokingtales@yahoogroups.com
      &
      SMOKE TALES GOOGLE GROUP
      smoketales@...
      http://groups.google.com/group/smoketales
      &
      HOTBLAKCHIKS YAHOO GROUP
      hotblakchiks@...
      &
      BRANDY PRESTON
      brandy_preston@yahoogroups.com

      Piya wrote:

      I like smoking fetish as well...

      Where I come from there are many things a woman does not do. One of
      these things is to smoke. Girls who do this the men say are very
      dirty and come from terrible families. But when we left my country
      everything became different and I saw many women doing things that
      they would never be permitted to do in my home.
      One day I was waiting for the bus sitting on a bench when a lady
      comes and sits down beside me. She is an older woman much older than
      me but very pretty with red hair and blue eyes. Her hair was very
      thick and red and very long and beautiful to look at. Red hair is
      very rare where I come from. It is even more rare than yellow hair.
      She smiled at me and I smiled back. Her lips were red with lipstick
      and she kept licking them with her tongue. I was told by my Uncle and
      Auntie when I moved here that I should never smile at white men
      because they could take it the wrong way but she was a woman so I
      felt it was okay to smile back at her.
      She took cigarettes out of her purse and offered one to me. I shook
      my head and looked away. I come from a small village and was never
      permitted even to be nearby when men smoked and I never even saw a
      woman smoke until I came to this country.
      The lady smiled and said she was sorry because I was probably too
      young to smoke. I kept my eyes facing the ground but I felt myself
      flush as I always do when I feel very shy.
      She told me I was a very pretty girl and it was good that I didn't
      smoke and then she took out a cigarette and lit it. When she blew the
      smoke out for some reason it came right into my face. I thought it
      would smell bad but it didn't so much. It tickled my nose and made me
      feel dizzy. I didn't know if smoke is supposed to make you feel that
      way but I looked at her wondering if she was feeling dizzy too. She
      smiled at me and put the cigarette in her mouth. I didn't look away
      and she blew the smoke right at my face again. This time there was a
      great deal of smoke and it was very white and thick and it made me so
      dizzy and sleepy I almost fell over.
      She told me again I was a very pretty girl and she smiled at me with
      her red lipstick. Her voice sounded funny like it came from far away
      and she kept licking her lips I couldn't stop watching her tongue on
      her lips. She put the cigarette in her mouth again and blew even more
      smoke in my face. She took my hand and I follow her to a car that was
      nearby. I wondered why she is waiting for the bus if she had a car
      but then we are in the car and I am so dizzy that I just want to lie
      down and sleep.
      The woman leaned in close to me so I could smell her breath on mine
      and she told me to open my mouth. I did and she blew so much smoke in
      my mouth that it made my whole body numb and warm. Then she put the
      cigarette in my mouth and told me to drag it. I thought I would cough
      more but I only coughed a little and then she made me blow the smoke
      into the mouth. I was so dizzy that it was like a dream but a very
      nice warm dream and I felt the woman touching me and then kissing me
      with her lips at first but then with her tongue too.
      I don't know if this happened or if it is just a dream because I felt
      no guilt or shame and I liked everything she did to me so much I
      wanted her to do each thing again and again. I never had been with a
      man before but the things I dreamed were like nothing I heard being
      done between a man and a woman. I cried out many times and the woman
      smiled and blew smoke in my mouth and kissed me often. I got more
      dizzy each time she blew the smoke and soon I fell asleep or think I
      did while she kept doing many things to me.
      When I woke up I was sitting back on the bench all alone. The woman
      was gone but I could still taste the smoke in my mouth and the
      thickness of her tongue.
      I thought at first that I had dreamed the entire thing. But when the
      bus came and I reached into my purse to pay the fare I found a pack
      of cigarettes there. I should have thrown them out I know but I kept
      them and have hidden them in my room. I know I will never see the red
      hair lady again but I think about her often about and sometimes I
      think about taking the cigarettes out and smoking one.
      If it will make me feel dizzy or even a little as nice as I felt that
      day I don't think smoking would be such a bad thing. Perhaps it makes
      me a wicked girl but I'm not in my country anymore and I liked very
      much the first time I ever smelled smoke.
      I could never do this or think about this where I come from.
      But here things are very different.
      So far I think like it here very much.

      SMOKING TALES YAHOO GROUP