Recent Sightings

  • jf112179
    Message 1 of 1 , Mar 1, 2005
      All I can say about the latest report is wow. Constance Marie and
      Julia Louis-Dreyfuss are two of my favorites that I never thought
      would be seen smoking. Can you give a small report on their styles
      and if they ever referenced smoking while at the table? Also, I was
      wondering if you have ever encountered Summer Sanders or Dominique
      Moceanu and what their status was if you did. Thanks. Keep em
      coming.