What a shame !!!!

  • bruce200uk
    Message 1 of 1 , Feb 8, 2006
      What a shame this group has died.I for one believed Observer & Chaz
      about there sightings & it looks like with all the fresh candids of
      J.lo and Michele Tratchberg coming out,that they where right.This
      smoking fetish community needs this group to get back on it's feet
      So guys if your still out there somewhere.PLease come back !!!!