Original Smoking Fetish Vids on eBay Right Now

  • ralphus44@aol.com
    Message 1 of 1 , Oct 30, 2005
      Hi.

      I wanted to let everyone here know that a number of original smoking videos are currently up for bid on eBay right now. There's some great titles available, many of which are very rare and out of print, including one of the classic Smoking Models releases from VSI and even the original first volume of the Smoking Erotica series (also no longer available).  And even if you don't want to bid, there's lot of pictures there, too, so check them out.

      The auctions end on Wednesday night, so there's still time to bid, but don't delay.  Put your bid in; you could be the lucky winner!

      You can access the list of vids by going right here:

      http://search.ebay.com/_W0QQsassZralphus44

      Thanks and I hope you find what you're looking for.