Sonny

  • Gary Lee
    Message 1 of 3 , Jan 15, 2005
      Congratulations, you've hit the big time.
    • rivercardsonny
      Message 2 of 3 , Jan 15, 2005
        Not looking for fame, just trying to keep away from the bashers. Now
        if I can figure out how this group thing works, I'll be ok.
      • Scott Chafetz
        Message 3 of 3 , Mar 28, 2005

          Sonny,

          On behalf of the readers here...our deepest condolences to you on the loss of your father. Your family will be in the prayers of us all.

          - Scott

          Do you Yahoo!?
          Make Yahoo! your home page