I'm not afraid of food, just interested in how media portrays it

  • greenvegn
    Message 1 of 1 , Feb 28 8:59 PM
      Here is the Center for Science in the Public Interest (CSPI) article
      that the earlier article I sent about the safety of shell/fish was
      based on. I tend to trust CSPI as a source of information.

      http://www.cspinet.org/new/200811251.html

      In case anyone is interested in the source for the original article.
      I doubt this article tells us much we didn't know. Our food safety
      system is antiquated and needs to be brought into the 21st century.
      No surprise there!

      Marcy