Please help spread the word about our first Healthy Voyager Tour to Machu Picchu!

  • Carolyn Scott
    Message 1 of 1 , Jul 27, 2010
      Hello!,
      Just sending out a quick note to see if any of you would be interested in
      the upcoming Healthy Voyager Tour to Machu Picchu this October. And if not,
      if you may be able to send this around to folks you think may be interested.
      Here is a link explaining Healthy Voyager Tours:

      http://healthyvoyager.com/2.0/2010/06/17/healthy-voyager-tours/

      And here is the link that is specific to the Machu Picchu trip:

      http://healthyvoyager.com/2.0/2010/05/30/announcing-the-first-healthy-voyage
      r-tour-machu-pichu-in-october/

      We¹re running a special through September 1st ­ if you sign up with a friend
      between now and then, you will each receive $100 off of your tour package!

      Hope to see you on this or an upcoming Healthy Voyager Tour! I appreciate
      you helping me spread the word in advance!!

      Xoxo
      Carolyn

      Carolyn Scott-Hamilton
      Ineventions