vegan coupons??

  • RalphB
    Message 1 of 2 , Jan 2, 2010
      I sometimes feel bad about making my parents buy vegan foods because of the added cost and I was wondering if there were any coupon-sites that anybody knows about? Items like tofu are almost impossible to find in bulk and its difficult to buy enough of it(especially since it is one of my favorite things to use in recipes). Other things like ezekial-brand bread (or similar products) and whole wheat pasta and such are more expensive and the bills to rack up. I have found coupons for some turtle mountain products and for silk soy milk. Do you know of any others for products? Boca or bread or tofu or other vegan foods?
    • tofuschmofu
      Message 2 of 2 , Jan 10, 2010
        On rare occasions coupons show up in the paper for some of the soyfoods like MS Farms, Boca or Silk products. Magazines like VegNews usually have a coupon or two in them as well. Are you signed up for email from online stores like Food Fight or VeganEssentials? They often provide discount codes via email.

        For cheaper tofu try and find the company that supplies local Asian restaurants and/or markets and try to buy direct from them. Have you ever considered making your own?