Important petition!

  • stephen_ma_tw
    Message 1 of 1 , Sep 30, 2009
      Dear friends,

      I have just received this very important petition, please take the time to read it and send it on to everyone you know. The more people that sign it, the more persuasive it will be.

      The goal of the petition is to encourage the Taiwan government to adopt a "meat free Monday" across the nation, in attempt to reduce greenhouse gas emissions and prevent further climate change.

      Even if you're not Taiwanese it is still important as climate change is a global problem and another country adopting a meat free monday may encourage other countries to do the same.

      Click on the link below to find out more details and sign the petition.

      http://www.gopetition.com/petitions/meat-free-monday-taiwan.html

      Yours sincerely,

      Society for the Advancement of Animal Wellbeing