links the 12th Internation Vegan Festival, rio, brazil... (11thIVF)

  • colin sky
    Message 1 of 1 , Jul 10, 2009
      hello... for further info...
      first this video of the 11th vegan festival in india. 07... india was a great venue, the indian vegans absolutely impressive.

      http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=14wmyT8GUHs&eurl=http%3A%2F%2Fwww.svb.org.br%2F12veganfestival%2Findex.php%3Foption%3Dcom_content%26view%3Darticle%26id%3D15%26Itemid%3D28%26lang%3Den&feature=player_embedded

      http://www.svb.org.br/12veganfestival/ this one should link to the 12th IVF in english...
      speakers, events etc...

      12 Vegan Festival - 22 a 25 de julho de 2009 - PUC-Rio
      12th IVF
      Veganism: a revolutionary life style

      22-25 July 2009 - PUC-Rio - Brazil

      The world longs for peace, respect and dignity. The Environment is being mercilessly destroyed and gives back its answer. Natural resources are being exhausted by the unsustainable exploitation imposed by a wasteful mode of life. We lose species diversity without even knowing it. Diseases, obesity, suffering and hunger abound.

      After so many years of ideals of 'peace and love', 'gender and ethnic equality', 'freedom of speech' and 'respect for nature' we still crawl on, delegating to others the task of bringing about lasting, real changes. By changing our life style we can play a vital role in the construction of the better world we all want, where the white dove of peace can rest her tired feet.

      Come to know the vegan life style and take the reins of your life in your own hands:
      be the change you want to see in the world

      we are aware of the global impact air travel causes, however, that networking between friends, that have met, and like each other, is e very powerful medium...compared to links where u only know the other from emails... imo of course...

      however, michael klaper and some others are video-conferencing... and no doubt there will be a workshop on a strategy for this, for the next one... or at least for considering future options...

      Human kindness...^*
      is key ingredient to a sustainable,
      successful, human society...
      Be the change.