Vegetarian Summerfest 2009

  • jrbruncc
    Message 1 of 2 , Jul 10 10:37 AM
      Wondering if anyone else is here at Summerfest from this group-
      The presentations, the food (totally vegan and totally major yum) and the people are great as usual! If anyone else is here in Johnstown besides me we should say hello.
      If you're not here and you live in the US you should do all you can to be here next year. It's that good and more!

      Jeff
    • tofuschmofu
      Message 2 of 2 , Jul 12 2:25 PM
        I think you're it<sigh>! I had planned on attending, but new projects got in the way so I had to cancel.

        Be sure to give us all the non-gory vegan details on how it went! ;-)