Re: To All For fun..

  • connie
    Message 1 of 7 , May 31, 2009
      OK..This is mine:

      Shopgirl

      --- In veganview@yahoogroups.com, "connie" <caromiotk@...> wrote:

      > Hi All,
      > I know everyone has been busy with school finals, shopping for the season change, traveling, working hard and getting prepared for lots. Please Take a minute ALL and respond.
      >
      > I thought I would post this... someone sent me.
      >
      > Place an X next to the things YOU have done...maybe some members who have not posted or do not post often would respond to this? It would be nice to get to know each other a little..so here goes..Remember place an X next to what you have done ..
      >
      > Swam in the ocean X
      >
      > Drank some of the ocean( intentionally or not)X
      >
      > Gone on a blind date X
      >
      > Skipped school X
      >
      > Watched someone die X
      >
      > Been to Canada X
      >
      > Been to Mexico X
      >
      > Been to Washington , DC X
      >
      > Been to another country X
      >
      > Been to more then 2 other countries X
      >
      > Been on a plane X
      >
      > Been on a boat X
      >
      > Been lost X
      >
      > Been to the opposite side of your country X
      >
      > Cried yourself to sleep X
      >
      > Played cops and robbers X
      >
      > Recently colored with crayons
      >
      > Sang Karaoke
      >
      > Paid for a meal with coins only X
      >
      > Paid for food with coins only X
      >
      > Paid for Gas with coins only X
      >
      > Done something you told yourself you wouldn't X
      >
      > Made prank phone calls X
      >
      > Seen snow X
      >
      > Caught a snowflake on your tongue X
      >
      > Danced in the rain X
      >
      > Watched the sunrise with someone X
      >
      > Blown bubbles X
      >
      > Gone ice-skating X
      >
      > Been to the movie's ALONE
      >
      > Served in the military (Does "living" in the military count as serving?) X
      >
      > Had/have a Cat X
      >
      > Had/have a Dog X
      >
      > Had/have a Bird X
      >
      > another animal X
      >
      > Sang in the Shower
      >
      > Sang out loud while alone in your car X
      >
      > Sang out loud when no one is home
      >
      > Danced around the house when no one was home X
      >
      > Ate the whole bag of cookies in one sitting
      >
      > Hid food
      >
      > Hid money X
      >
      > Laughed out loud at your own joke X
      >
      > Pretended to laugh at some one else's joke X

      > That's all folks
    • bite_the_robot
      Message 2 of 7 , Jun 1, 2009
        Okay, this is what I got

        --- In veganview@yahoogroups.com, "connie" <caromiotk@...> wrote:

        > Hi All,
        > I know everyone has been busy with school finals, shopping for the season change, traveling, working hard and getting prepared for lots. Please Take a minute ALL and respond.
        >
        > I thought I would post this... someone sent me.
        >
        > Place an X next to the things YOU have done...maybe some members who have not posted or do not post often would respond to this? It would be nice to get to know each other a little..so here goes..Remember place an X next to what you have done ..
        >
        > Swam in the ocean
        >
        > Drank some of the ocean( intentionally or not)X
        >
        > Gone on a blind date
        >
        > Skipped school X
        >
        > Watched someone die
        >
        > Been to Canada
        >
        > Been to Mexico
        >
        > Been to Washington , DC
        >
        > Been to another country X
        >
        > Been to more then 2 other countries
        >
        > Been on a plane X
        >
        > Been on a boat X
        >
        > Been lost X
        >
        > Been to the opposite side of your country
        >
        > Cried yourself to sleep X
        >
        > Played cops and robbers X
        >
        > Recently colored with crayons X
        >
        > Sang Karaoke
        >
        > Paid for a meal with coins only X
        >
        > Paid for food with coins only X
        >
        > Paid for Gas with coins only
        >
        > Done something you told yourself you wouldn't X
        >
        > Made prank phone calls X
        >
        > Seen snow X
        >
        > Caught a snowflake on your tongue X
        >
        > Danced in the rain X
        >
        > Watched the sunrise with someone X
        >
        > Blown bubbles X
        >
        > Gone ice-skating
        >
        > Been to the movie's ALONE
        >
        > Served in the military

        > Had/have a Cat
        >
        > Had/have a Dog
        >
        > Had/have a Bird
        >
        > another animal
        >
        > Sang in the Shower X
        >
        > Sang out loud while alone in your car
        >
        > Sang out loud when no one is home X
        >
        > Danced around the house when no one was home X
        >
        > Ate the whole bag of cookies in one sitting X [All the time]
        >
        > Hid food X
        >
        > Hid money X
        >
        > Laughed out loud at your own joke X
        >
        > Pretended to laugh at some one else's joke X
      • veggie4life59
        Message 3 of 7 , Jun 1, 2009
          > Place an X next to the things YOU have done...maybe some members who have not posted or do not post often would respond to this? It would be nice to get to know each other a little..so here goes..Remember place an X next to what you have done ..
          >
          > Swam in the ocean X
          >
          > Drank some of the ocean( intentionally or not)X
          >
          > Gone on a blind date
          >
          > Skipped school X
          >
          > Watched someone die
          >
          > Been to Canada
          >
          > Been to Mexico
          >
          > Been to Washington , DC X
          >
          > Been to another country
          >
          > Been to more then 2 other countries
          >
          > Been on a plane X
          >
          > Been on a boat
          >
          > Been lost X
          >
          > Been to the opposite side of your country
          >
          > Cried yourself to sleep
          >
          > Played cops and robbers X
          >
          > Recently colored with crayons
          >
          > Sang Karaoke X
          >
          > Paid for a meal with coins only X
          >
          > Paid for food with coins only X
          >
          > Paid for Gas with coins only
          >
          > Done something you told yourself you wouldn't X
          >
          > Made prank phone calls
          >
          > Seen snow X
          >
          > Caught a snowflake on your tongue
          >
          > Danced in the rain
          >
          > Watched the sunrise with someone X
          >
          > Blown bubbles X
          >
          > Gone ice-skating X
          >
          > Been to the movie's ALONE
          >
          > Served in the military (Does "living" in the military count as serving?)
          >
          > Had/have a Cat X
          >
          > Had/have a Dog X
          >
          > Had/have a Bird
          >
          > another animal
          >
          > Sang in the Shower X
          >
          > Sang out loud while alone in your car
          >
          > Sang out loud when no one is home X
          >
          > Danced around the house when no one was home X
          >
          > Ate the whole bag of cookies in one sitting
          >
          > Hid food
          >
          > Hid money X
          >
          > Laughed out loud at your own joke X
          >
          > Pretended to laugh at some one else's joke X

          veggie

          > That's all folks

        • tofuschmofu
          Message 4 of 7 , Jun 2, 2009
            --- In veganview@yahoogroups.com, "connie" <caromiotk@...> wrote:

            > Hi All,
            > I know everyone has been busy with school finals, shopping for the season change, traveling, working hard and getting prepared for lots. Please Take a minute ALL and respond.
            >
            > I thought I would post this... someone sent me.
            >
            > Place an X next to the things YOU have done...maybe some members who have not posted or do not post often would respond to this? It would be nice to get to know each other a little..so here goes..Remember place an X next to what you have done ..
            >
            > Swam in the ocean X
            >
            > Drank some of the ocean( intentionally or not) X
            >
            > Gone on a blind date X
            >
            > Skipped school X
            >
            > Watched someone die X
            >
            > Been to Canada X
            >
            > Been to Mexico X
            >
            > Been to Washington , DC X
            >
            > Been to another country X
            >
            > Been to more then 2 other countries X
            >
            > Been on a plane X
            >
            > Been on a boat X
            >
            > Been lost
            >
            > Been to the opposite side of your country X
            >
            > Cried yourself to sleep
            >
            > Played cops and robbers
            >
            > Recently colored with crayons
            >
            > Sang Karaoke X
            >
            > Paid for a meal with coins only X
            >
            > Paid for food with coins only X
            >
            > Paid for Gas with coins only X
            >
            > Done something you told yourself you wouldn't X
            >
            > Made prank phone calls X
            >
            > Seen snow X
            >
            > Caught a snowflake on your tongue X
            >
            > Danced in the rain X
            >
            > Watched the sunrise with someone X
            >
            > Blown bubbles X
            >
            > Gone ice-skating X
            >
            > Been to the movie's ALONE
            >
            > Served in the military (Does "living" in the military count as serving?)
            >
            > Had/have a Cat X
            >
            > Had/have a Dog X
            >
            > Had/have a Bird X
            >
            > another animal X
            >
            > Sang in the Shower X
            >
            > Sang out loud while alone in your car X
            >
            > Sang out loud when no one is home X
            >
            > Danced around the house when no one was home X
            >
            > Ate the whole bag of cookies in one sitting X
            >
            > Hid food
            >
            > Hid money X
            >
            > Laughed out loud at your own joke X
            >
            > Pretended to laugh at some one else's joke X

            > That's all folks

          • Brendon
            Message 5 of 7 , Jun 3, 2009
              Swam in the ocean X

              Drank some of the ocean( intentionally or not)X

              Gone on a blind date X

              Skipped school X

              Watched someone die

              Been to Canada

              Been to Mexico

              Been to Washington , DC

              Been to another country

              Been to more then 2 other countries

              Been on a plane X

              Been on a boat X

              Been lost X

              Been to the opposite side of your country X

              Cried yourself to sleep X

              Played cops and robbers X

              Recently colored with crayons X

              Sang Karaoke X

              Paid for a meal with coins only X

              Paid for food with coins only X

              Paid for Gas with coins only

              Done something you told yourself you wouldn't XXXXXXXXXXX!!!!!!!!

              Made prank phone calls X

              Seen snow X

              Caught a snowflake on your tongue X

              Danced in the rain X

              Watched the sunrise with someone X

              Blown bubbles X

              Gone ice-skating X

              Been to the movie's ALONE XXX

              Served in the military (Does "living" in the military count as serving?)

              Had/have a Cat X

              Had/have a Dog X

              Had/have a Bird X

              another animal X

              Sang in the Shower XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX

              Message 6 of 7 , Jun 4, 2009
                Hi Brendon,
                I Loved all your XXXXXXX's! I guess you like to sing...alot... Reading yours was very enjoyable...lol...

                Shopgirl