      From: tofuschmofu <brivarib5@...>
      To: veganview@yahoogroups.com
      Sent: Mon, March 8, 2010 11:01:19 AM
      Subject: [veganview] A change to the group!

      Hey all! Since it seems that Connie, who started the group, won't be returning and that it's never been my goal to run the group...

      Please welcome the new lead owner of the group RockandRolltrekkie! You should all know him from his previous postings to the group anyway. Hopefully he can breathe some life back into VeganView