uni

  • muriel-berggren672@koalabearz.info
    Message 1 of 2 , Jul 18, 2006
      (801) 697 0461, filled out a few forms and a bit of paperwork and was accredited
    • muriel-berggren672@koalabearz.info
      Message 2 of 2 , Jul 19, 2006
        Just got my masters in Science and didnt even have to turn up to class...
        how good is that? Just phoned these fellows 1-801-697-0461 and they got me fully
        accredited at an overseas uni in less than a month! Very happy right now.