FALSE HINDU GODS

  • tvse_delhi
    Message 1 of 1 , May 12, 2009
      FALSE HINDU GODS

      Hi Friend
      Hindu society is worshiping false Gods. Idols which are not to followed. From whom we can not learn any thing worthwhile. Ram is one of them. I have posted 4 videos on youtube in Hindi explaining Why I call Sri Ram a False God.Plz. Type tusharcosmic in youtube and you will get the videos. If you like the logics please spread the message. It will help million people to get rid of false gods and move from fake religion towards the real religion. Or click on the links below---

      http://www.youtube com/watch? v=IzwX4x6kJ1E
      http://www.youtube com/watch? v=l071lwY8hFs

      http://www.youtube com/watch? v=3QMsG-jZAdI
      http://www.youtube com/watch? v=F2OxxD1X0os