New messageboard

  • Vegan Bodybuilding
    Message 1 of 1 , Apr 21 4:24 AM
      Just to let everyone know - this weekend I will be experimenting with
      a new messageboard - it should be much better than the one we have
      right now as we will have control over everything (I was forced into
      considering a move when we got an Atkins advert on the site - we don't
      control the adverts on the board, the new one we control everything).
      I'll keep you posted on when it goes live etc.
      The facebook group is pretty active at the moment, so don't forget to
      get on there as well. I'm hoping that for many of you the
      messageboard can become a place to your training logs, update your
      goals, put up recipes etc - the facebook group is good for chatting,
      news updates & of course the regular weekly quizzes we run
      https://www.facebook.com/groups/23353662623/

      Anyway, that should all be sorted out over the next few days, so will
      keep you all in the loop. Finally as usual any adverts will not there
      for our profit, but supporting companies that offer VBB some support
      (like sponsoring contests etc) & also to highlight vegan coaches,
      nutritionists & related people on the site with services that people
      might find useful.

      All the best everyone & wish this techno-luddite some luck as he tries
      to get his head around a new messageboard!

      Speak later,

      Pete Ryan www.veganbodybuilding.org