Watch Planeat for free

  • Vegan Bodybuilding
    Message 1 of 2 , Sep 23, 2011
      The nutritional documentary planeat is now available to watch for free
      on the net at http://planeat.tv/ after chow down (watch free on hulu)
      & 'Forks over knives' (available on netflix in the US-or DVD round my
      house :-) this is the third release this year of a plant-based diet
      helping with health issues! I'll be watching it tonight. Hopefully
      it will be as good as the others!

      Pete Ryan www.veganbodybuilding.org
    • Vegan Bodybuilding
      Message 2 of 2 , Sep 23, 2011
        Bah,
        it wasn't for free the email I got from them lied to me lied to me! Sorry!

        Pete Ryan www.veganbodybuilding.org