Shoulder press at the London Vegan Festival

  • Vegan Bodybuilding
    Message 1 of 3 , Aug 4, 2011
      Not much time for you to prepare for this one, but we've been asked to
      do a shoulder press contest at this years London Vegan Festival
      http://www.vegancampaigns.org.uk/festival/ it's on 21 Aug & the
      contest is in the main hall between 2.45 - 3.15 (NOT at the end of the
      say like other events). The contest will be a single arm shoulder
      press with a dumbbell (as demonstrated by Alex
      http://www.veganbodybuilding.org/pics/messageboard_pics/Shoulder_press.jpg
      ) females will be lifting 8Kg & males 16Kg for maximum repetitions.
      Being topless is optional :-)

      Hopefully you can come along to either join in or cheer those that do
      enter. As usual we'll try to get gifts for everyone. Unfortunately
      the contest is only open to over 16 years old people only. See you
      there.

      Pete Ryan www.veganbodybuilding.org
    • john
      Message 2 of 3 , Aug 6, 2011
        Sounds like fun, Pete. Sara and I are hoping to do the festival this
        year. We'll need a nearby hotel Saturday night; can you recommend
        somewhere? ... Preferably with a gym, obviously!

        --- In veganbodybuilding@yahoogroups.com, Vegan Bodybuilding <pete@...>

        Message 3 of 3 , Aug 6, 2011
          I don't know any, but maybe someone else does?