Re: [veganbodybuilding] soy lucky!

  • Adam Kyd
    Message 1 of 10 , Aug 6, 2003
      Its certainly been a revolution in Europe. Public awareness has increased dramatically. Now people know what a Vegan is its our job to show them how big Vegans can get!

      AdamK
      Message 2 of 10 , Aug 7, 2003
        > Does anyone know where I can purchase soy protein isolate powder online within
        > the EU?

        http://www.ab-sporternaehrung.de/

        Try this site. Weider has got a Soy Protein. Check out if it is really
        isolated.

        Greets,
        Bec
      • J P
        Message 3 of 10 , Aug 7, 2003
          > The nearest Asian store
          > is 80 miles away.

          Is that in france or holland? I thought you lived in
          belgium, a country of a size of a stamp nothing should
          be that far :)

          only joking, i'll shut up now...

          Joni

          http://sitebuilder.yahoo.com
        • Corey
          Message 4 of 10 , Aug 7, 2003
            --- In veganbodybuilding@yahoogroups.com, mitochondrion@g... wrote:

            > > Does anyone know where I can purchase soy protein isolate powder
            online within
            > > the EU?

            http://www.bodybuilding-supplements-for-you.com/
            you can check this site out. this is where i order my soy protein
            from since i started working in Taiwan. i'm originally from Canada
            and i've searched Taiwan high and low for soy powder and to no
            avail. it's an american company so you might be paying way too much
            for shipping (like me) but if you're completely stuck then you might
            make the sacrafice. just enter soy protein into the search engine
            and you'll get an all right selection.
            later