update from Germany

  • Pat Reeves
    Message 1 of 1 , Dec 1, 2005
      Hi Everyone!
      Expecting to leave here tomorrow - as now personally injecting into
      implant and BP slowly returns to within accepted normal limits. Should
      get two/three weeks of relative stability before I meed to return here.
      Beyond that I know not. Love, Light and Peace, Pat.
      --
      Pat Reeves, Practitioner of Nutritional & Functional Medicine
      For latest info on living foods and courses, please see my website