FW: latest

  • Vegan Bodybuilding
    Message 1 of 1 , Nov 1, 2005
      Pat sent this to me instead of the list, so I thought I'd forward it on to
      you guys.

      Pat doing 22 reps is pretty sound for a first go! With very little practice
      you'd have had another trophy for your mantel piece :-).
      Let's just hope the new tumour isn't as aggressive as it could be, &/or
      those German chappies can think of some way to get things under control. I
      hope the scan goes well. As for being 60 on 12 November. I think you look
      absolutely fantastic (let alone fantastic for 60!), if I didn't know you
      better I'd say you're adding a fair bit to your age (doing the opposite of
      what a lot of people do!), you are a real advertisement for eating a
      healthy, vegan diet & looking fab at any age too!

      Pete www.veganbodybuilding.org