Hi! I'm new to the group :-)

  • Vegan Bodybuilding
    Message 1 of 1 , Mar 18, 2003
      Hi everyone,
      Just thought I'd do a quick intro as I'm new to the group. My names Pete &
      I run the Vegan Bodybuilding website (not connected with this group by the
      way-even though we share a common name). My goals are to get as big as I
      can while still developing impressive strength. The bodybuilders I am most
      'fond' of are the old time BBers & physical culture artisans of the
      pre-steroid & early steroid eras, when there were men (& ladies!) who were
      both strong & looked impressive (e.g. John Grimek-BBer & in the US Olympic
      lifting team!). Although I have great respect for the builders of today, I
      just prefer the 'style' of the older physique & it's the look I'm aiming to
      achieve & the kind of strength I'm looking to obtain as well (yep, I want
      the 'full package').
      I look forward to getting to know you all & I hope you all achieve the size
      & strength you desire in record time!

      See ya,

      Pete www.veganbodybuilding.org