[VEGAN-L:4933] STOP COSMETIC COMPANIES TESTING ON ANIMALS

  • wordofmouth@petitionpetition.com
    Message 1 of 1 , Jun 11, 2001
      Greetings! A message about a petition from Kelly Copeland, journalist:

      Dear Mr Michael Traubb,
      Hello, my name is Kelly Copeland and I'm an Australian journalist who
      recently started a worldwide petition to end animal testing by cosmetic
      companies.
      I would be extremely grateful if you would kindly sign this petition, and
      forward it on to members and friends.
      The petition will be sent to all cosmetic companies involved. I am
      particularly concerned about the recent findings regarding L'Oreal. They
      were discovered to be testing in overseas labs by PETA.
      Thankyou very much for your time. Please contact me at:
      sprinkles@...
      if you'd like to know more. If you have any suggestions as to how I can
      further promote this campaign, I'd love to hear them.
      Kind regards,
      Kelly

      TITLE: STOP COSMETIC COMPANIES TESTING ON ANIMALS
      SUMMARY: A worldwide petition to stop Cosmetic companies from continuing
      animal testing.

      Click here to sign the petition:
      http://www.petitionpetition.com/cgi/petition.cgi?id=1776