FAQ- If a person's life is according to his poorva Vasana/Destiny, How can a guru help him?

  • Ravishankar Gopal
    Message 1 of 1 , Apr 1, 2008
      Dear Members,

      If a person's life is according to his poorva
      Vasana/Destiny, How can a guru help him?

      Sri Sri Muralidhara Swamiji:

      We may have taken thousands of births and committed
      millions of sins. No matter how colossal that figure
      maybe, it is unquestionably well within the realm of
      the finite.

      GuruÂ’s boundless grace is immeasurable, limitless and
      infinite.

      The tapas and grace of the Sadguru can make up for his
      Karmas and takes him to the path of liberation
      quicker.

      Regards

      Chant the Mahamantra Nama kirtan :

      Hare Rama Hare Rama Rama Rama Hare Hare
      Hare Krishna Hare Krishna Krishna Krishna Hare Hare
      If you have any questions or doubts concerning
      Spirituality, Mental peace or problems in life or
      about dharma, please write to us by clicking here:
      http://www.namadwaar.org/answers/askquestion.php

      His Holiness Sri Sri Muralidhara Swamiji personally
      answers these questions