Balancing Spirituality and Prosperity in Sanatana Dharma

  • Sanatana Dharma
    Message 1 of 1 , Nov 26, 2012
      Balancing Spirituality and Prosperity in Sanatana Dharma
      A New Video Event With
      Sri Dharma Pravartaka Acharya

      Too many people hold the misconception that Vedic spirituality is too
      "other-worldly" to be of practical value in today's world, and that one must
      chose to have either a life of spirituality or a life of prosperity. One or the
      other...but not both! This is, however, no more than an uninformed stereotype
      about Vedic spirituality. Sanatana Dharma is clear that we can - and must - have
      a balanced and whole life in which we have the ability to attain both spiritual
      and material benefit. As the incomparable Dharma Master, Sri Dharma Pravartaka
      Acharya, demonstrates in this powerful video, Vedic spirituality is the most
      practical, scientific, reasonable and prosperous worldview on Earth. It provides
      us with the proper perspective through which we can have it all!

      WATCH HERE:

      https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wG3q-ZrNlS0

      PLEASE SHARE THIS

      Videos like the one above would not be possible without the cutting-edge
      multimedia equipment provided through the tremendous generosity of our many
      supporters. So far, we have produced 52 very high quality, public videos
      outlining the Vedic perspective on many crucial contemporary topics being seen
      in 156 nations globally. We have many hundreds more to come!! In order to
      assure that our media outreach continues to radically improve, we need your help
      this year.

      ISDS Donation Wish List

      The International Sanatana Dharma Society is a tax-exempt, non-profit spiritual
      organization dedicated to sharing the beneficial philosophy, practices and
      culture of Vedic spirituality with the world. In order to better serve our
      exponentially growing audience of spiritual seekers, we need the following
      items. Please consider donating something from this list to the ISDS.

      1) We need one dozen (12) burgundy colored meditation cushions for our Sri Sri
      Radha-Krishna temple and meditation room. The cost is $76 each, plus tax and
      shipping. (Product Code: C-500) Can you please donate one or more burgundy
      colored meditation cushions? Available here:

      http://www.samadhicushions.com/Gomden_Standard_Meditation_Cushion_p/c-500.htm

      2) Lacie external hard drive (3TB). $249.99. We have thousands of hours of Sri
      Acharyaji's amazing talks stored for future production, but are running out of
      room to store them all! Available here:

      http://www.lacie.com/products/product.htm?id=10554

      3) Motion 5 for Final Cut Pro. $49.95. Available here:

      http://www.apple.com/finalcutpro/motion/

      4) Compressor 4 for Final Cut Pro. $49.95. Available here:

      http://www.apple.com/finalcutpro/compressor/

      Please donate directly online:

      http://dharmacentral.com/donations.html#donate

      Or send your checks for donated items to:

      International Sanatana Dharma Society
      13917 P Street
      Omaha, NE, USA 68137

      Thank you for your generous support.