Fw: [BRAHMINASSOCIATION] Brahmin REAL HEROs- Statement by Mr. Karunanidhi

  • Venkata krishnan
    Message 1 of 1 , Mar 1, 2012
      This statement by Karunanidhi and the so called  Dravidian Movements are all based on the Myth of Aryan Invasion Theory propounded  by Max Mueller.

        B.C.VENKATAKRISHNAN.

      From: Ganapathy Balasubramaniam <ganapbalasub@...>

      Subject: Re: [BRAHMINASSOCIATION] Fw: Statement by Karunanidhi
      To: BRAHMINASSOCIATION-owner@...
      Date: Wednesday, 29 February, 2012, 9:54 AM

      yes sir, i too read it, it is sheer atrocious  ; we should initiate action:

      B.Ganapathy, 49/20, First Street, New Colony, Adambakkam, Chennai 6000 88 ph: 044 22604250

      From: Jagadeesan Suresh <sureshjag@...>

      To: "BRAHMINASSOCIATION-owner@..." <BRAHMINASSOCIATION-owner@...>
      Date: Wednesday, 29 February, 2012, 9:51 AM

      Dear Sir,

      I am ready to sign any petition, but forgive me, I cannot join any fast protest.

      Thanks for understanding
      J.Suresh,
      New No.3, Old No.7,
      Ramnad foundation,
      Chamiers Road-1st lane,
      Alwarpet
      Chennai-18
      cell: 9884071738
      ======================================================== --- On Wed, 29/2/12, siva ram <omsivaram@...> wrote: From: siva ram <omsivaram@...> Subject: Re: [BRAHMINASSOCIATION] Fw: Statement by Karunanidhi To: BRAHMINASSOCIATION-owner@... Date: Wednesday, 29 February, 2012, 4:25 PM
      Dear Sir,

                             I request you to add my name also in the proposed letter to be sent to Parliament and / or to the Court of Law. My particulars are:

                          O.M.Sivaram, F-3, Sri Rama Apartments, 50/38, Subramanian Street, West Mambalam, Chennai - 600 033. My mobile number is 98417 90439.

      With Best Regards,
      O.M.Sivaram

      From: S. Seshadri <madraslawyer@...>
      To: brahminassociation@...