"Who Has The Truth?" - New Video!

  • Sanatana Dharma
    Message 1 of 1 , Jun 27, 2011
      "Who Has The Truth?"

      A New Dharma Video with Sri Dharma Pravartaka Acharya

      Everyone claims to know the truth. This is especially the case for spiritual teachers, Swamis and gurus of every description. How can we discern who among this myriad of diverse voices actually has the truth, versus who among all these many people only think that they know the truth? In this surprisingly bold Dharma talk, Sri Dharma Pravartaka Acharya explains exactly how we can know who actually has the truth.

      VIEW THE FULL VIDEO HERE:

      http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GH97BSyXnuw

      Please Forward.

      Aum Tat Sat