Life of humans is like reading a book... By Sri.Sri.Muralidhara Swamiji

  • Ravishankar Gopal
    Message 1 of 1 , Jul 3, 2010
      Radhe Krishna To All,

      Good morning to all of u and have a divine blessed day ahead …..

      Life of humans is like reading a book. The book does not have the 1st 100 pages and last 100 pages not understanding the head or tail of the story but yet continue to enjoy reading...

      Similarly in Life we human beings live not knowing from where we came from and we don't know our destination and consider this life as supreme and the fleeting happiness as permanent and finally waste this precious human life.

      Don't worry! The moment you have started chanting the Nama, you are already on this ship. The Nama is verily the propeller of the ship. The captain of this ship is none other than Sri Krishna Himself!

      Sri Krishna

      The Nama Dwaar team members are your co-travelers. The destination is Vaikunta! The mundane matters of the life are the like munching during the journey which may have a variety of tastes, sweet, sour, salty, tangy, bitter and spicy.

      The captain is and experienced navigator and belongs to the place where we go! So we can rest assured that our journey will be safe and sound!

      --Sri.Sri.Muralidhara Swamiji

      My Guru as I see Him- Watch the You Tube in English.... Part 7

      Dr. A.Bhagyanathan, personal secretary to HH Sri Sri Muralidhara Swamiji,
      from time to time, has given lectures about Sri Sri Swamiji and His unique  qualities that makes Him a boundless ocean of love and compassion. In  this series of videos, Namadwaar presents to its viewers, excerpts from such lectures - a unique opportunity to hear about and remember the  Sadguru - 'Madhura Smaranam'.

      http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hrFRAUaZ1Bo - Part-7
      Chant the Mahamantra Nama kirtan :
      Hare Rama Hare Rama Rama Rama Hare Hare
      Hare Krishna Hare Krishna Krishna Krishna Hare Hare
       Visit: http://www.namadwaar.org/home.php