VEDIC THOUGHT

  • deepak
    Message 1 of 568 , Feb 1, 2009
      VEDIC THOUGHT

      "Krsna will be merciful to us and we shall be blessed with the gift of
      devotion to His divine feet the very day that we are delivered from
      the evil desire of seeking advantages and honors from others."

      (Srila Bhaktisiddhanta Sarasvati Thakura)
    • monty_foryou
      Message 568 of 568 , Apr 7, 2010
        VEDIC THOUGHT

        "As soon as one becomes inimical to Krsna and desires sense gratification, he is struck down by the illusory energy of the Lord."

        (Srila Jagadananda Pandita - Prema Vivarta)