value of Vibration subject

  • RAVISHANGAR
    Message 1 of 1 , Dec 2, 2005
      Dear Sir,
      I wish to convey certain vital informations regarding the
      certain applications of Atharva Veda and its Promotional activities .
      The ATHARVA VEDA - the fourth Veda has valuable information
      regarding Science & Technology, Herbal cures, Controlling of Natural
      Calamities(getting of Rain,etc.,) Asthra Sasthra Vidhyas(Defence) &
      Control of Negative Vibrations. Apart from other Vedas ,Atharva Veda
      is not available in texts or books. Because of its valuable
      contents ,It is kept in secret or sutchuma form .

      Applications of Atharva Veda.

      1. Control of Pollution - applicable to industries
      2. Protection from antisocial elements- Applicable
      to Individual/Society/Country
      3. Curing of Chronic diseases with certain Mantra Prayogas
      4. Protection from Negative Vibrations, Enemies
      5. Control of Natural Calamities – Reduce the effect of Damages
      6. Effect of Motion of Planets - Space Study
      7. Control of Vastu effects by Yantras – applicable to Builders.
      His Holiness Sri.Sri.Sri.Ramakrishnananda Saraswathy
      Swamigal ,Atharva Veda Sankaracharya of SriVidya Peetam is an
      erudite scholar in Sri Vidya Upasana and also well versed in four
      Vedas .But His forte is His Mastery over Atharva Veda.
      His Holiness Swamiji has done extensive research on Vedas and had
      identified that so much of contemporary Scientific knowledge &
      literature even more is already found in Vedas particularly Atharva
      Veda . His Holiness has particularly been pointing out the scientific
      base of the Various Yagna & Homas and explaining how they are
      repugnant to but tally in tune with reason & science.

      After deep analaysis of our activities, our Hon.President A.P.J.
      Abdul Kalam called His Holiness to Rashtrapthi Bhavan and discussed
      various research activities related to Atharva Veda.

      Considering the importace of Atharva Veda, His Holiness Sri.Sri.Sri.
      Ramakrishnananda Saraswathy Swamigal, Atharva Veda Sankaracharya of
      Sri Vidya Peetam wishes to promote Atharva Veda nook and corner of
      the world and to implement certain techniques mentioned in Atharva
      Veda for the beneficiary of Society/Organization/Country.

      We need your kind encouragements in our effort for the Promotion of
      Atharva Veda . Kindly convey your views and suggestions.

      Website: www.atharvavedapeetam.org

      Praying for your Peace & Prosperity

      with love service,
      R.Ravishangar.