RE: [vedic-wisdom] Re: Removing Vashikaran

  • HARSHA N
    Message 1 of 13 , Jun 9, 2011
    Namaste,

    Narayana Kavacham in PDF and mp3 format is attached.

    With regards

    Harsha

    To: vedic-wisdom@yahoogroups.com; JyotishGroup@yahoogroups.com; vedic-wisdom@yahoogroups.com
    From: ash_iitd@...
    Date: Tue, 7 Jun 2011 04:42:31 -0700
    Subject: Re: [vedic-wisdom] Re: Removing Vashikaran

    Respected sir,
    Can you please provide the exact text for Chandi kavach and Narayana kavach.

    Regards
    Ashish Agarwal

    Message 2 of 13 , Jun 9, 2011
      Namaste Harsha,

      If you have telugu version of 'Narayana Kavacham' will you please provide us ?

      Thanks

      DurgaPrasad.K.Varanasi

      To: vedic-wisdom@yahoogroups.com; jyotishgroup@yahoogroups.com
      From: harsha.n@...
      Date: Thu, 9 Jun 2011 22:36:37 +0530
      Subject: RE: [vedic-wisdom] Re: Removing Vashikaran [3 Attachments]

      [Attachment(s) from HARSHA N included below]Namaste,

      To: vedic-wisdom@yahoogroups.com; JyotishGroup@yahoogroups.com; vedic-wisdom@yahoogroups.com

      Message 3 of 13 , Jun 9, 2011
      Namasthe,

      Narayana Kavacham PDF format in telugu, malayalam and tamil is attached.

      With regards

      Harsha

      To: vedic-wisdom@yahoogroups.com; jyotishgroup@yahoogroups.com

      Message 4 of 13 , Jun 9, 2011
      • 1 Attachment
      • 54 KB
      Namaste,

      Chandi Kavacham is attached.

      With regards

      Harsha

      To: vedic-wisdom@yahoogroups.com; jyotishgroup@yahoogroups.com

      Message 5 of 13 , Jun 10, 2011

        Thanks

        DurgaPrasad.K.Varanasi

        To: vedic-wisdom@yahoogroups.com; jyotishgroup@yahoogroups.com

        If "Chandi kavach" or "Narayana Kavach" (not "Vishnu Kavach", but
        "Narayana Kavach" from SrimadBhagavatam) can be chanted everyday 11
        times for 40 days, sitting in one place at about the same time everyday,
        it can remove any vashikaran or black magic spells.

        Best regards,
        Narasimha

        --- In JyotishGroup@yahoogroups.com, "Sunil" <sun_el@...> wrote:

        > Dear Sir,
        >
        > If someone has done Vashikaran by using Sabar Mantra, Vashikaran
        > Mantra or any black magic to any other person, how can it be removed?
        > With Regards
        >
        > Sunil

        <*> Your email settings:
            Individual Email | Traditional

        <*> To change settings online go to:
            (Yahoo! ID required)

        <*> To change settings via email:
            vedic-wisdom-digest@yahoogroups.com
            vedic-wisdom-fullfeatured@yahoogroups.com

            http://docs.yahoo.com/info/terms/

      • Soren Sorensen
        Message 6 of 13 , Jun 11, 2011
          Namaste Narasimha,

          What is the source of the verse agnimukhaa vai devaah ? I would like to be able to do some research and writing about it, and I have personally found homa and time in front of the fire to be powerful and purifying.

          Soon in Mendota, MN an event called "World Peace and Prayer Day" will be held and the theme is "Honoring Sacred Water with offerings of Fire and Silence" and while its impulse comes from the Native American/Lakota spiritual leaders like Chief Arvol Looking Horse some representatives from vedic and hindu yoga traditions will be participating. I'd love to have something simple and inviting written up to pass out to people who want to take this kind of practice home with them for incorporation into  regular sadhana.

          Thank you,
          Soren C. Sorensen / Magnus Ramachandra

          On Tue, Jun 7, 2011 at 11:32 AM, Narasimha PVR Rao <pvr@...> wrote:
          Secondly, fire is a totally different ballgame compared to any other sadhana. Our scriptures say "agnimukhaa vai devaah (gods are accessible through fire)" and such tradition existed in so many religions and cultures. All this is not without reason.

          Fire purifies and fire is the greatest teacher. Merely spending time in
          front of an external fire will increase the internal fire through
          resonance and purify one's thinking.

          Even if one does not do homam, merely spending 20 minutes every day – or
          an hour or two every week – meditating in front of a reasonable size
          fire with a sense of sacredness and reverence, can make a lot of
          difference to one’s state of mind and make it more focused, calm and
          peaceful over time. The proof of the pudding is in eating it. One can
          try it and see for oneself what it can do.

          I will not guarantee material results (though several people in serious
          troubles solved them by doing homam for a few months), but I can vouch
          that one's mental condition will change through regular fire ritual.

          Best regards,
          Narasimha

          --- In JyotishGroup@yahoogroups.com, "jyotishi" <raj@...> wrote:

          > IMHO, in this kaliyuga, just as sacred homa and tapa give none or
          > delayed or limited results, vashikaran etc too do not work. In fact,
          > it is hard to find somebody who is spiritually healthy enough to do
          > vashikaran on somebody who is actively repulsing the same.
          >
          > regards,
          > raj rao

          > --- In JyotishGroup@yahoogroups.com, Narasimha PVR Rao <pvr@> wrote:
          >>
          >> Namaste,
          >>
          >> If "Chandi kavach" or "Narayana Kavach" (not "Vishnu Kavach", but
          >> "Narayana Kavach" from SrimadBhagavatam) can be chanted everyday 11
          >> times for 40 days, sitting in one place at about the same time
          >> everyday, it can remove any vashikaran or black magic spells.
          >>
          >> Best regards,
          >> Narasimha
          >>
          >> --- In JyotishGroup@yahoogroups.com, "Sunil" <sun_el@> wrote:
          >>>
          >>> Dear Sir,
          >>>
          >>> If someone has done Vashikaran by using Sabar Mantra, Vashikaran
          >>> Mantra or any black magic to any other person, how can it be
          >>> removed?
          >>> With Regards
          >>>
          >>> Sunil

        • ashish agarwal
          Message 7 of 13 , Jun 15, 2011
            Dear Sir,
            Please clarify the complete procedure of satyanarayan vratam. From my childhood I have always listen the vrat-katha only. Each year we organise satyanarayan katha in our house and invite our relatives to hear the katha chanted by our panditji. I feel that it is not only the katha but there must be some other detail retuals as it is known as vrat and nobody do any fasting or sankalp nor our panditji told us ever.
            Sometimes i try to ask him but everybody opposes that we are doing this from many years and this is the complete procedure. Still i am doubtfull.
            Recently i heard that you are also organising this vratam at your home, thus the desire to know from you. Please calrify.

            Best Regards
            Ashish Agarwal

          • Narasimha PVR Rao
            Message 8 of 13 , Jun 18, 2011
              Namaste Sir,

              The procedure is described in detail in the first chapter of the story you read!

              The procedure was described by Lord Vishnu to Sage Narada. He said that you have to first worship Ganesha and then Varuna in a kalasha. Then he said the rulers of five elements - Ganesha, Brahma, Lakshmi, Vishnu, Rudra and Gouri, nine planets along with ruling and co-ruling deities and finally rulers of the directions, are to be worshipped. Then he said Satya Narayana along with Rama should be worshipped. Instead of following the instructions in the story and doing the ritual, some people just read the story. That is also good, for they are spending some time with devotion and focus on god. However, this is kind of like just reading aloud a sheet that says "if you have headache, take Advil" when you have headache, instead of actually implementing it and taking Advil.

              We have been doing a Satya Narayana vratam every full Moon night for about 11-12 years. We do it as described above. After doing 16-upachara pooja to Ganesha and Varuna (in kalasha), we invoke 6+27+10 deities (rulers of elements, nine planets with 2 deities each, rulers of 10 directions), do a shodasopachara pooja to them, and then do a 16-upachara pooja to Ramaa and Satya Naaraayana. As a part of that pooja, we do abhishekam to the idols with panchamritas (milk, yogurt, clarified butter, honey and vegan sugar) while chanting several sooktas. We also chant Lakshmi's 108 names and Vishnu's 1000 names, apart from Satya Narayana's 108 names. When I have the mood, I also chant my own Satya Devashtakam. For the last 4 years, we have also been performing a saamoohik Satya Narayan vrat once every year, where 50 couples sit with their own setups and do this pooja while I chant mantras and give instructions.

              For each of the deities above, we use corresponding Veda mantras to call them. But it is possible to simply use the naama mantra and call then (e.g. OM gaNapataye namaH, OM brahmaNe namaH etc, OM sUryaaya namaH, OM agnaye namaH, OM rudraaya namaH etc and so on). I've had the intention of creating manuals for Satya Narayana vrat the way I do it, shorter way and shortest way. When god wills it, the manuals will happen.

              Though there are some other sadhanas I do myself, my main job is to enable people to do fire ritual. If people do fire ritual regularly, they do not need anything else for their material well-being and spiritual progress. I may be ignorant in many things, but this one thing I know quite well and can declare very confidently.

              Satya Narayana is personification of Truth. At the highest level, "all is god/Self" is the only truth. At a lower level, we have elements and creation that needs to be sustained. The deities corresponding to that are worshipped along with Satya Narayana. Ganesha, Brahma etc rule over the 5 elements. They are included. Grahas give the results of our previous actions, by grasping our consciousness in the form of some conditioning corresponding to previous actions. It is through them the karmas fructify. So they are included. Rulers of 10 directions show the work we do in the world (Indra - politics, power and authority, Agni - engineering and transformatory work, Yama - enforcement work and so on). So they are included.

              Best regards,
              Narasimha