Linking Multiple Divisional Charts! (Re: Divisional charts-Doubt)

  • Narasimha P.V.R. Rao
    Message 1 of 7 , Jul 19, 2005
      Namaste Sunil Kumar,

      I will answer your question based on my limited understanding of the topic.

      The rasi chart shows the physical existence. The divisional charts show the supporting environements (e.g. professional environment, spiritual environment etc).

      Of course, the two interact and influence each other. Thus, the charts CAN be correlated.

      In fact, not only do rasi and divisional charts interact, but various divisional charts interact too. For example, someone's professional and spiritual environments may overlap. Someone's financial environment and professional environment may have links. Someone's education and career may have a strong link and that may not be so for someone else. All these can be judged by studying the links between various divisional charts and rasi chart.

      Let me give some examples.

      Take the chart of Swami Chandrasekhara Saraswati. In his D-10, chart of career, Moon is in the 10th house in a Martian sign (Scorpio). In his D-20, chart of spirituality and sadhana, the same Moon and Mars are together in the 9th house. The 9th house of dharma in D-20 shows religiousness and piety in spiritual sadhana and following dharma in spiritual matters. The planets associated with that house influencing the 10th house of D-10 clearly shows that there is a strong link between the work he does in society and the religiousness of the person. No wonder he is spiritual leader.

      As another example, take Ramakrishna Paramahamsa. In his D-10, Saturn is in 10th house in Aquarius, owned by Saturn and Rahu. In D-20, Saturn and Rahu are together in the 8th house of sadhana, tapasya and mystic experiences. So his Saturnine career shown by D-10 has a link to his spiritual sadhana and mystic experiences.

      Take Sri Aurobindo Ghose. In his D-24, chart of education, Venus is the 5th and 10th lord and hence a yoga karaka. He also participates in excellent raja yogas in Aquarius with 1st and 9th lords. The sign where this raja yoga occurs (Aq) is badhaka sthana in D-4, the chart of residence. Venus is the 7th lord and occupies the 8th house Scorpio with Rahu, clearly showing displacement from home and living abroad. Thus, most of his education was abroad. The same Aurobindo has Sun in own sign in the 8th house with nodes in D-24, showing excellent occult learning. But that sign is the 5th house in D-4 and Sun is in 5th in D-4. So his occult learning came at mother land. In his D-10, lord of the 5th house of patriotism is Rahu and he is in marana karaka sthana in Gemini, showing fanatical patriotism and problems due to it. Gemini is the 3rd house of sukha lopa in D-4 and the 12th house of incarceration in rasi chart (physical existence). So he was jailed due to his patriotism. His 10th house of D-10 contains Saturn like Ramakrishna Paramahamsa. Also, just like the latter, his Saturn is associated with 8th house in D-20 and hence his Saturnine career had a link to his spiritual sadhana. After all, not everybody with Saturn in 10th in D-10 becomes a yogi like Ramakrishna or Aurobindo. Without the proper links to D-20, that combination can also show a labourer.

      I can go on and on like this with many many examples, but I must stop due the paucity of time. I gave some more examples of mult-divisional chart linking in my TP book.

      May Jupiter's light shine on us,
      Narasimha
      Free Jyotish lessons (MP3):
      http://vedicastro.home.comcast.net
      Free Jyotish software (Windows): http://www.VedicAstrologer.org
      Sri Jagannath Centre (SJC) website: http://www.SriJagannath.org

      > Jai sai Ram

      > Respected
      Guru Ji's,

      > 1)Can we interlink Divisional charts reading
      with D-1...like placement of   planets of D-10 can we link them to lordship of houses in  D-1 or viceversa...well i use to think till today.. that we have to read divisional charts separately...(This is without using UL & AL methods)

      > I had come across a Site looking for
      dasamsa..Pls comment and rate the contents regarding Dasaamsa...

      href="http://www.members.optusnet.com.au/skinbags/id60.htm">http://www.members.optusnet.com.au/skinbags/id60.htm

      > Thanks and regards,

      > Sunil Kumar
      Varanasi
    • ksvssvk
      Message 2 of 7 , Jul 20, 2005
        JAI SRIRAM
        Dear Narashimaji

        If one's Rasi chart has some curses(primary and
        supplymentry) and dosas.The same natives Navamsa and Dasamsa is in
        good strength.Is it possible to the native has very good life and
        better profession by overcoming all the curses and dosas?

        Thanks,
        S.Venkatesh

        --- In vedic-astrology@yahoogroups.com, "Narasimha P.V.R. Rao"

      • V.Partha sarathy
        Message 3 of 7 , Jul 20, 2005
          Dear Venkatesh

          In the past this issue has been discussed. Say there is a curse of
          Brahmin(jupiter). If jupiter is in a fixed sign in navamsa then
          overcoming such a curse is very difficult, in dual signs mantras will
          help, and in moveable signs service is enough to brahmin(feeding etc).
          Now if Jupiter is retrograde then the overcoming of curse is quite
          difficult. But if say the same jupiter is below 180 degree difference
          from sun, the retrogression is already on wane.
          Now say some other planet like saturn is retrograde and say he is in
          the 9th house from sun. Then that means sun will take some time to
          reach the 180 degree mark to oppose saturn, and this difference will
          show how many years the effects of retrogression would be there.
          Best wishes
          partha

          --- In vedic-astrology@yahoogroups.com, "ksvssvk" <ksvssvk@y...>

        • ksvssvk
          Message 4 of 7 , Jul 20, 2005
            JAI SRIRAM
            Dear Partha,

            1.How many times the remdical measures required to done?

            2.How to find out the curse or dosa is fully eliminated?

            Thanks,
            S.Venkatesh

            --- In vedic-astrology@yahoogroups.com, "V.Partha sarathy"

          • V.Partha sarathy
            Message 5 of 7 , Jul 20, 2005
              Dear Venkatesh

              There is a chapter on remedial measures in BPHS, please read it first.

              wrote:
> [...]
              career
              > > had a
              > > > link to his spiritual sadhana. After all, not everybody with
              Saturn
              > > in
              > > > 10th in D-10 becomes a yogi like Ramakrishna or Aurobindo.
              Without
              > > the
              > > > proper links to D-20, that combination can also show a labourer.

              > > > stop due the paucity of time. I gave some more examples of
              > > > mult-divisional chart linking in my TP book.

              http://www.VedicAstrologer.org
              http://www.SriJagannath.org

              > > > placement of planets of D-10 can we link them to lordship of
              > > houses
              > > > in D-1 or viceversa...well i use to think till today.. that we
              have
              > > > to read divisional charts separately...(This is without using

            • vijayadas_pradeep
              Message 6 of 7 , Jul 20, 2005
                Dear Narasimha Ji

                I feel our understanding regarding environments are similar and we
                can soon reach a conclusion, if we wish.
                I have only one disagreement regarding the environment
                concept.Though it is a BIG one.
                Rashi Chakra is not the physical environment alone.It is the
                copmplete system.Physical environment is just a part of it.Rashi
                chakra encompasses all the vargas.Mahamuni Parashara has clearly
                given the rules to derive divisons from every rashi in the Rashi
                chakra.He has clearly stated them as various divisions of a
                rashi.All of us derive vargas using those rules.

                Rashi chakra is the body of Lord and each Rashi a limb.It is not
                only the physical environment, but everything concerning the
                lord.For example let us assume our body.In a chart we are analysing
                the complete live system.It includes the panchindriyas plus
                mind,consciousness etc.

                Now the whole problem is just because of one misunderstanding.That
                is taking rashi chakra as the first division.I am asking why have we
                assumed like this.Mahamuni parashara has clearly defined the first
                division.

                Now as per Parashara, kshethra the first varga is just for
                physique.Each ksethra will give an idea of a specific limb.When we
                see it as a system - ie aspects,relationship with other bhavas
                etc,we can study the life flowing in each bhava.Thus it is possible
                to see our body just as a physical body as well as a system.Studying
                the physique is Kshethra,while the whole system is Rashi chakra.

                Bhadra Mahapurusha means the qualities of Bhagawan that makes one a
                learned scholar.He can even see the subtler facts,when the said yoga
                has necessary strength.How do we see this from rashi chakra, if it
                is just the physical environment.How do we see Saraswati Yoga from
                Rashi chakra.How do we see all the Mahapurusha yogas.Rashi chakra is
                thus the complete system that comprises all.

                Now we know that our body has cells and finer divisions.Learned
                musicians talk about ornamnents,which are finer and subtler notes
                added to a composition.And it takes years of sadhana to listen and
                feel.That capacity of our brain is not, in an outside
                environment ,but within us, though fine.Similarly each rashi or limb
                has divisions.Kshethra being the first and broad while chandra kala
                naadi etc being the finer ones.Thses divisions have relevance only
                when seen with respect to the whole system.

                Parashara clealry defined 12 Bhavas as well as divisions of
                rashis.Bhava nathas position in various divisions will reveal a
                specific quality.Thus similar to finer notes or ornaments,finer
                amshas hold subtler capacities.There is a lot of effort and
                understanding needed in this area.It is said, it needs many janmas
                to understand jyotish.But if we want to get all our answers at one
                shot ,including twins etc then......But the tests of time are not
                very simple as we assume.It has
                the inherent power of Lord.

                Thanks & Regds
                Pradeep

                <pvr@c...> wrote:
> [...]
                >
                > I can go on and on like this with many many examples, but I must
                stop due the paucity of time. I gave some more examples of mult-
                divisional chart linking in my TP book.

                > May Jupiter's light shine on us,
                > Narasimha
                > Free Jyotish lessons (MP3): http://vedicastro.home.comcast.net
                > Free Jyotish software (Windows): http://www.VedicAstrologer.org
                > Sri Jagannath Centre (SJC) website: http://www.SriJagannath.org
                >
                > > Jai sai Ram
                > >
                > > Respected Guru Ji's,
                > >
                > > 1)Can we interlink Divisional charts reading with D-1...like
                placement of planets of D-10 can we link them to lordship of
                houses in D-1 or viceversa...well i use to think till today.. that
                we have to read divisional charts separately...(This is without
                using UL & AL methods)

                > > I had come across a Site looking for dasamsa..Pls comment and

              • padmanu
                Message 7 of 7 , Jul 20, 2005
                  Dear Parthasarathy garu,

                  Namasthe. I have a question on my chart regarding the curse.
                  I have Mercury causing a curse from Uncle in Rasi, and in D9
                  it is Retrograde in Saggitarius. Is this curse very difficult to
                  remove? Any remedies that can be done.

                  DOB: AUgust 10, 1972 18:34 PM
                  Place: Bangalore

                  Thank You