Re: Foriegn opportunities

  • sanjayprabhakaran
    Message 1 of 3 , Apr 26, 2005
      || Om Gurave Namah ||
      Namaste Raj,

      Baadhakesh can make one travel. Baadakesh Kaaraka is Rahu hence
      denotes foreign.

      4th is the Bhaava for home, Trines to 4th house 8th and 12th are
      different stations(Homes).

      Loss(12th) of home(4th); 3rd is for short distance travel, 7th from it
      9th is for long distance travel for Pilgrimage, Higher studies or to
      Seek Fortune. 4th from 9th is 12th house is your new home when travel
      abroad. 12th also indicates ashramas when you travel for religious
      purpose in 9th.

      4th from 4th is 7th; 7th is another form of home and 7th can also
      indicate travel. Pleasure trips, business trips(10th from 10th is 7th)
      is indicated by 7th house.

      Movement of body is another subject; It's determined by Chara, Sthira
      and Dwiswa Signs. They indicate change in environments. Chara long
      distance, sthira short distance or Dwiswa medium distance.

      Residency in foreign country is a different subject; Venus is
      determiner for Foreign residency. As Venus is Kaaraka for patriotism.
      Jyataka Paarijaata gives dictums like Venus influence on 12th from
      Lagna lord for foreign residence. In Short 12th from Lagna lord Called
      Vyaayapa shows countries you can travel. Malefics indicate poor
      countries and benefics can indicate beautiful or developed countries.

      Warm Regards
      Sanjay P

      Hari Om Tat Sat

      --- In vedic-astrology@yahoogroups.com, "terry_fying"
      <terry_fying@y...> wrote:

      > Hi All learned vedic guruji's,
      >
      > What are the planet combinations that indicate oversees
      > opportunities either for education or job.
      >
      > Thanks in Advance
      > Raj
    • terry_fying
      Message 2 of 3 , Apr 27, 2005
        Namaste Sanjayji,

        Thank you for posting the rules that govern foriegn
        opportunities. I picked up some books and started reading Vedic
        Astrology recently. I must confess that its really an amazing
        subject. At the same time by no means I am equipped to comment on
        charts at this point. I need your help in analysing my cousins
        horoscope and oversees opportunities for him. He is going to graduate
        with a mechanical engineering degree in June. He is in a dilemma
        wheather to go for higher studies or to find a Job in India. Based on
        my experiences and current situations in US, I adviced him to find a
        job in India and maybe think about outside opportunities later. Here
        are his birth details. Thanks in advance for your time.

        Name : Chaitanya
        Sex : Male
        DOB : 2nd August 1980
        Place of Birth : Khammam