Database connection help??!!!

  • rdyrmble
    Message 1 of 2 , Feb 1, 2007
      I get this message after I test the connection and the return message
      says its good???

      Unable to connect to database.
      Its only possible to connect to SQL Server desktop engine databases
      and Microsoft Access databases with this version of Visual Studio???
    • Shawn K. Hall
      Message 2 of 2 , Feb 1, 2007
        > I get this message after I test the connection and
        > the return message says its good???
        > Unable to connect to database.

        http://www.connectionstrings.com/

        Without knowing the database type and version, protocols and
        authentication in use, or the version of VB you're using - it's not
        possible to provide any other information.

        Regards,

        Shawn K. Hall
        http://12PointDesign.com/