Fwd: Penawaran khusus bagi Binusian
- ---------- Forwarded message ----------
From: MITRA SYNERGY CONSULTING GROUP <mitrasynergy@...>
Date: Mon, 1 Nov 2004 15:09:12 +0700
Subject: Penawaran khusus bagi Binusian
Yth. moderator milis,
mohon disampaikan informasi berikut, dengan special-discount 25% bagi
alumnus Binus (lampirkan 'evident' pada saat
registrasi). Terima kasih.
Sari - MSCG.
Please kindly be informed the ISMS Public Training:
"INTRODUCTION to INFORMATION SECURITY MANAGEMENT SYSTEMS - BS7799/ISO17799"
8 - 9 December 2004, Hotel Ibis Slipi - Jakarta
IT and information become more and more the strategic enablers of
business activities, so the effective of both IT and information
assets becomes a critical strategic concern. And the threats to
business information security are evolving as fast as the
information technology that supports it. So that IT security
strategies ought to be coordinated, coherent, comprehensive, cost
effective and meet business needs. BS 7799:2002 and ISO 17799:2000 are
set of code of practice for an Information Security
Management System (ISMS). It help your company manage and control
information asset to ensure business continuity, minimize business
damage, strengthen competitive edge.
At the end of the training participants will be able to:
- Aware the benefit of implementing ISMS
- Understand ISMS requirements
- Identify information assets
- Understand the information security risk assessment and treatment
- Determine your company's compliance to the ISMS Standard - BS 7799-2:2002
BENEFITS TO YOUR BUSINESS
Creation of the rigth person for your company to develop and implement
ISMS will benefit to:
- ensures your business continuity and minimizes business losses by
protecting information from a wide range of threats
- benchmark your Information Security Management System (ISMS) vs
- brings confidence to business partners
- strengthens the competitive edge by creating trust in the company,
externally as well as internally
Course will be presented in Bahasa Indonesia.
A combination of tutorials, exercises and role-play, including the
following topics of BS 7799:2002:
- Information security and the importance of information security
- The BS 7799-2:2002 international standard requirements
- Assessing security threats and vulnerabilities
- Management of security risks
- Selecting security controls
- How to build an Information Security Management System (ISMS)
Rp. 4.000.000 per person, inclusive of course material, luncheon,
meals, and certificate.
BCA Bidakara a/c 4503081469, PT. Mitra Synergy Indonesia
Send the registration form and transfer receipt to fax no. (021) 8731512
DANIEL PRIMAWANTO, Senior Consultant/Trainer with International
Registered Lead Auditor qualification, experience of assessing and
developing management systems in hundreds of BUMN companies, national
companies and also multinational companies. His career as
management systems professional in multinational business of TÜV
(German) with last position as of Deputy of the Head of TÜV
Certification Body for QMS of TÜV Anlagentechnik GmbH. Certified
ISO9001:2000 Lead Auditor and Certified of Information Security
Management Systems BS7799-2:2002 Lead Auditor Training Course.
Ms. Sari, Ms. Novi
Enterprise Security - Mitra Synergy Consulting Group
Tel. (021) 70800253, Fax. (021) 8731512
Limited seat, application is subject to Mitra Synergy approval.
Mitra Synergy reserves the right to change of venue/time as necessary.
[Non-text portions of this message have been removed]