Lowongan .Net Developer (ND)

  • yntnid
    Message 1 of 1 , Aug 6, 2006
      Dear All,
      We are a IT Solution Domestic Company, which has been established
      about 2 years and focus entirely in providing and integrating total
      information system solutions to our clients. We are looking for
      suitable candidate to join our team as :

      .NET Developer(ND)

      Qualifications:

      - 2+ years working experience of web based applications using
      ASP.NET, VB.NET or C# and Javascript

      - 2+ years working experience of database design and development
      using SQL-Server 2000, Stored Procedures, Triggers

      - Expertise in XML and Web-Services / Service Oriented
      Architecture (SOA)

      - Expertise in .NET Framework 1.1 / 2.0, Visual Studio 2003/2005
      and Crystal Reports.NET

      - Bachelor's Degree in Computer Science

      - Age between < 30 years old

      - Capability to work effectively in a team environment

      Send your application and curriculum vitae to :

      Email (no more than 100 kb) to : sucibima@...