Unicode to Manglish

  • abdul_kareem_uk
    Message 1 of 2 , Aug 4, 2005
      Hi Cibu,

      I want to convert some unicode text into Manglish for converting the
      text to another font.

      How do I use the Unicode to Manglish option in Varamozhi?

      1. I copied some Unicode text,
      2. Chose "Unicode to Manglish" from Fornt Menu,
      3. Chose "Unlocked" from Lock menu
      4. Pasted the Unicode text in to Malayalam Window.

      I get only Question marks in both windows.

      I also tried pasting the copied text into the Manglish window - same
      result.

      Regards

      Abdulkareem
    • Cibu