Fw: Fw: SHUTTLE PICTURES....as it happen....from a satellite in space

  • dsullivan30@juno.com
    Message 1 of 1 , Mar 15, 2003
      I know this is off topic, but thought some opf you might be interested.
      You have to scroll down pretty far to see the pictures. WARNING:
      they're pretty shocking.

      Donald
      Date: Sat, 15 Mar 2003 10:15:48 -0600
      Subject: Fw: SHUTTLE PICTURES....as it happen....from a satellite in
      space

      Please scroll down to the bottom. These are frightening.

      "Jur: A Story of Pre-dawn Earth" by Tom Johnson & James Reasoner NBI
      7-3-02
      "Savage Land of Jur" by Tom Johnson NBI 11-28-02 --
      http://www15.brinkster.com/jur1/index.html
      "Dark Streets of Doom" & "Crime's Last Stand" by Tom Johnson - Gryphon
      "Lost Land of Jur" by Tom Johnson 4-7-03 -email: fadingshadows@...
      http://www.geocities.com/fadingshadows1/index.html -
      www.novelbooksinc.com

      From: Gerri Sollenberger.