Ace Trucking

  • dominic@lopez.net
    Message 1 of 2 , Mar 1, 2001
      I've just ordered the Ace Trucking Company LP from Ebay. Apparently it has not been rereleased on CD. I'll let you know what I think.

      Yes, Mr. Johnson was on those Miller commercials, but it didn't originate there. I believe it was the catch phrase that got him the gig.
    • George Gilbert
      Message 2 of 2 , Mar 1, 2001
        >I've just ordered the Ace Trucking Company LP from Ebay. Apparently it has
        >not been rereleased on CD. I'll let you know what I think.

        There's one routine of theirs that I can remember where they're all milling
        about, giving each other gentle whacks on the shoulder going "Hey!" real
        friendly and buddy-like. Eventually, the whole thing degenerates and the
        "Heys!" become more aggressive as the whole thing turns into a donnybrook.
        It was really quite funny, and my friends and I used to enjoy imitating that
        routine on our own -- probably because, deep down, we really despised each
        other and would be happy with any sort of excuse that would allow us to
        smack each other around.

        George